- Product Name:
- Bisphenol FL
- Product Categories:
- Fluorenes, Flurenones
- Fluorene Derivatives
- Phenoles and thiophenoles
- Electronic Chemicals
- Color Former & Related Compounds
- Fluorenes & Fluorenones
- Fluorenes, etc. (reagent for high-performance polymer research)
- Functional Materials
- Reagent for High-Performance Polymer Research
- Fluorene series
- Mol File:
9,9-Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)fluorene Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- 224-226 °C(lit.)
- Boiling point:
- 526.4±50.0 °C(Predicted)
- 1.288±0.06 g/cm3(Predicted)
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 3236-71-3(CAS DataBase Reference)
- EPA Substance Registry System
- Phenol, 4,4'-(9H-fluoren-9-ylidene)bis- (3236-71-3)
- Language:English Provider:SigmaAldrich
9,9-Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)fluorene Usage And Synthesis
The monomers and modifiers of functional polymer material
9,9-Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)fluorene is the monomer and modifier of functional polymer material,it is Cardo skeleton structure bisphenol compound, it is important monomer and modifier of synthesis of fluorene-based epoxy resin, fluorene and benzene benzoxazine resins, acrylic resins, polyester resins, polycarbonate, epoxy, polyester or polyether condensation products. Fluorene-based epoxy resin has excellent humidity resistance and heat resistance, dielectric properties, mechanical properties, chemical resistance, etc., it has been important monomer and modifier of high-performance resin matrix materials, electronic packaging materials, high temperature resistant adhesives, heat resistant coatings, etc. But the rigidity of fluorene-based epoxy resin is better, but toughness is poor, therefore, it need to be modified toughening when be used, or use the method of mixing with general-purpose epoxy resin to modify.
The above information is edited by the chemicalbook of Wang Xiaodong.
It can be used the intermediate of organic synthesis.
White to tan powder or crystal or chunks
9,9-Bis (4-Hydroxyphenyl) Fluorene is used in the production of polyarylene ethers and extensively used in the study of polymer electrolyte membranes with the potential for fuel cell application.
4,4'-(9-fluorenylidene)diphenol be used for the synthesis of novel poly (arylene ether).
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- 4,4'-(4,4'-ISOPROPYLIDENEDIPHENOXY)BIS(PHTHALIC ANHYDRIDE)
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Phenolic epoxy resin
- Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl) Sulfone