Tianeptine Basic information
- Product Name:
- 7-[(3-chloro-6,11-dihydro-6-methyldibenzo[c,f][1,2]thiazepin-11-yl)-amino]heptanoic acid s,s-dioxide
- 7-[(3-CHLORO-6,11-DIHYDRO-6-METHYL-DIBENZO[C,F][1,2]THIAZEPINE-11-YL)AMINO]HEPTANOIC ACID S,S DIOXIDE
- 7-[(3-Chloro-6，11-dihydro-6-methyldibenzo[c，f][1，2]thiazepin-11-y1)amino]heptanoic acid S，S-dioxide
- 30123-17-2 (Mono-hydrochloride salt)
- Brn 1232295
- Product Categories:
- Heterocyclic Compounds
- Tianeptine Intermediates
- Intermediates & Fine Chemicals
- Mol File:
Tianeptine Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- storage temp.
- Hygroscopic, -20°C Freezer, Under inert atmosphere
- Freely soluble in water, in methanol and in methylene chloride.
- White to Off-White
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 66981-73-5(CAS DataBase Reference)
Tianeptine Usage And Synthesis
Tianeptine is used in the treatment of reactive and neurotic depression, as well as in the treatment of anxious states.
Tricyclic compound with psychostimulant, anti-ulcer and anti-emetic properties. Antidepressant
A solution of 27.6 g (0.16 mol) of freshly distilled ethyl 7-aminoheptanoate in
40 ml of nitromethane was added all at once and with mechanical stirring to a
suspension of 26.2 g (0.08 mol) of 5,8-dichloro-10-dioxo-11-
methyldibenzo[c,f]thiazepine(1,2) in 120 ml of nitromethane. The whole was
heated to 55°C for 30 minutes, the solvent was then evaporated in vacuo and
the residue was taken up in water. The crude ester was extracted with ether.
After evaporation of the ether 36 g of crude ester were obtained, and 30 g
(0.065 mol) there of were treated under reflux with a solution of 2.8 g (0.07
mol) of sodium hydroxide in 35 ml of ethanol and 25 ml of water. After one
hour's refluxing, the alcohol was evaporated in vacuo. The residue was taken
up in 150 ml of water.
The mixture was twice extracted with 75 ml of chloroform and the aqueous phase was evaporated in vacuo. The sodium salt was then dissolved in 150 ml of chloroform, the solution was dried over sodium sulfate and the product precipitated with anhydrous ether.
The salt was filtered off, washed with ether and dried at 50°C. 13 g of sodium 7-[8-chloro-10-dioxo-11-methyldibenzo[c,f]thiazepin-(1,2)-aminoheptanoate,melting with decomposition at about 180°C, were obtained.
Tianeptine Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 0531-88110457 15562555968
- 0531-88581623 18805314509
- qq-qq-13454566-43-43 15315114555
Tianeptine(66981-73-5)Related Product Information
- TIANEPTINE SODIUM SALT,TIANEPTINE SODIUM
- Tianeptine Ethyl Ester
- tianeptine sulfate
- tianeptine MC(5)
- Tianeptine Metabolite MC5
- Tianeptine Metabolite MC5-D4
- TIANEPTINE IMPURITY A
- TIANEPTINE SODIUM - REFERENCE SPECTRUM
- AMINO ACIDS