- Product Name:
- Fomesafen 97%
- Product Categories:
- Mol File:
Fomesafen Chemical Properties
- Hazard Codes
- Risk Statements
- Safety Statements
- WGK Germany
- HS Code
- Hazardous Substances Data
- 72178-02-0(Hazardous Substances Data)
- LD50 orally in male, female rats (mg/kg): 1250-2000, 1600; LC50 (48, 96 hr.) in rainbow trout and bluegill (mg/l): 830, 680, 6740, 6030 (Colby)
- Language:English Provider:Fomesafen
Fomesafen Usage And Synthesis
White crystalline solid or powder.
White crystalline solid. Used as an herbicide.
Fomesafen is incompatible with acids.
Herbicide: After July 25, 2003, flumesafen was not permitted in many countries to be used as an active ingredient on crops except to control weeds in soybean crops, and white, kidney and snap beans. Not approved for use in EU countries. Registered for use in the U.S.
BAS 530 04®; FASTER®; FLEX®; FLEXSTAR; FOMESAFEN® SODIUM; PP 021®; REFLEX®; REFLEX® 2LC Herbicide (sodium salt); TORNADO®[C]; TWISTE®[C]; TYPHOON®
Chlorophenoxy herbicide. After July 25, 2003, flumesafen was not permitted in many countries to be used as an active ingredient on crops except to con trol weeds in soybean crops, and white, kidney and snap beans. Limited use allowed in some European countries. Incompatibilities: Slowly hydrolyzes in water, releasing ammonia and forming acetate salts.
UN2588 Pesticides, solid, toxic, Hazard Class: 6.1; Labels: 6.1-Poisonous materials, Technical Name Required.
Do not discharge into drains or sewers. Dispose of waste material as a hazardous waste in a landfill approved and licensed for the disposal of pesti cides. Consult with environmental regulatory agencies for guidance on acceptable disposal practices. Incineration with effluent gas scrubbing is recommended. Containers must be disposed of properly by following package label directions or by contacting your local or federal environmental control agency, or by contacting your regional EPA office.
Fomesafen Preparation Products And Raw materials
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- 400-1166-196;028-84555506- ;028-84555506-
- fomesafen sodium
- 5-[2-chloro-6-fluoro-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenoxy]-N-ethylsulfonyl-2-nit ro-benzamide
- 3-(4-METHYLPHENOXY)BENZYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE