2-Chloro-1-(2,4,5-trichlorophenyl)vinyl dimethyl phosphate
Benzyl alcohol, 2,4,5-trichloro-a-(chloromethylene)-, dimethyl phosphate
Dimethyl 2,4,5-trichloro-a-(chloromethylene)benzyl phosphate
Phosphoric acid, 2-chloro-1-(2,4,5-trichlorophenyl)ethenyl dimethyl ester
Phosphoric acid, 2-chloro-1-(2,4,5-trichlorophenyl)vinyl dimethyl ester
Seek medical assistance.
Move victim to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if victim is not breathing. Do not use mouth-to-mouth method if victim ingested or inhaled the substance; induce artificial respiration with the aid of a pocket mask equipped with a one-way valve or other proper respiratory medical device. Administer oxygen if breathing is difficult.
Remove and isolate contaminated clothing and shoes. Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes. For minor skin contact, avoid spreading material on unaffected skin.
Immediately flush with running water for at least 20 minutes.
Keep in a cool, dry, dark location in a tightly sealed container or cylinder. Keep away from incompatible materials, ignition sources and untrained individuals. Secure and label area. Protect containers/cylinders from physical damage.
All chemicals should be considered hazardous. Avoid direct physical contact. Use appropriate, approved safety equipment. Untrained individuals should not handle this chemical or its container. Handling should occur in a chemical fume hood.
Highly toxic, may be fatal if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through skin. Effects of contact or inhalation may be delayed.
Contact with molten substance may cause severe burns to skin and eyes. Avoid any skin contact.
Containers may explode when heated.
Wear appropriate protective gloves, clothing and goggles.
Wear positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
The toxological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated.
Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing. Stop leak if you can do it without risk. Cover with plastic sheet to prevent spreading. Absorb or cover with dry earth, sand or other non-combustible material and transfer to containers. DO NOT GET WATER INSIDE CONTAINERS.
- 010-82848833- ;010-82848833-
- 021-60549325 18616193163
- 022-65378550- ;022-65378550-