PAINT Usage And Synthesis
- DefinitionA suspension of powdered pigment in a liquid vehicle, used for decorative and protective surface coatings. In oil-based paints, the vehicle contains solvents and a drying oil or synthetic resin. In waterbased or emulsion paints, the vehicle is mostly water with an emulsified resin.
- Industrial usesPaint is a term used since the dawn of history to designate cosmetics, marking chalks and pastes, tempera plaster, and colored fluids applied to surfaces for artistic, decorative, or weatherproofing purposes. The term survives today as a general marketing designation for decorative and protective formulations used in architectural, commercial, and industrial applications, with such diverse materials as lacquer, varnish, baking finishes, and specialty coating systems covered in a single category. Paint is a general name sometimes used broadly to refer to all types of organic coatings.
PAINT Preparation Products And Raw materials
- Raw materialsEthyl acetateTolueneAcetoneFormaldehyde1-ButanolXylenePhenolPhthalic anhydrideMethyl acrylateEthylene glycolGlycerolcis-9-Octadecenoic acidCyclohexanoneStyreneAcrylic acidCarbomer 940Castor oilBarium sulfateTitanium dioxideBenzyladeninePASSION FLOWER OIL1,2-PropanediolPhenolic epoxy resinFerric oxide MelamineButyl acetatePentaerythritolTalcFatty acids, C8-10, triesters with trimethylolpropane LithoponeMiddle chrome yellowPigment Red 21PolyamideSOLVENT OILTung oilSYNTHETIC RESINDryer4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanoneFlexibilizer
- Company Name:Shanxi Baotashan Paint Co.Ltd.
- Company Name:Tianjin Debang Chemical Co. Ltd
- Company Name:Quzhou Wentian Chemical Co., Ltd
- Tel:0570-3083319 13362016666
- Company Name:Nantong Yun Feng Petrochemical Co., Ltd
- Company Name:Guangzhou Yijia Paint Co., Ltd