Glatiramer acetate Basic information
- Product Name:
- Glatiramer acetate
- GLATIRAMER ACETATE
- l-glutamic acid polymer with l-alanine, l-lysine and l-tyrosine, acetate (salt)
- 511: PN: WO2010103292 PAGE: 64 claiMed sequence
- L-Alanine polyMer with L-GlutaMic Acid L-Lysine L-Tyrosine Acetate
- L-GlutaMic Acid peptide with L-Alanine L-Lysine L-Tyrosine Acetate Salt
- L-Tyrosine polyMer with L-Alanine L-GlutaMic Acid L-Lysine Acetate
- GaltiraMer acetate
- Product Categories:
- Amino Acids & Derivatives
- Intermediates & Fine Chemicals
- Mol File:
Glatiramer acetate Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- >239°C (dec.)
- storage temp.
- Methanol (Slightly), Water (Slightly)
- White to Off-White
- CAS DataBase Reference
- 147245-92-9(CAS DataBase Reference)
Glatiramer acetate Usage And Synthesis
Glatiramer acetate is a random basic synthetic copolymer of L-alanine, L-lysine, l-glutamic acid and L-tyrosine in a molar ratio of 6:1.9:4.7:1. Glatiramer acetate is an immunomodulator used in treatment of multiple sclerosis.
Glatiramer Acetate-Dx is labelled Glatiramer Acetate (G406800) which is a random basic synthetic copolymer of L-alanine, L-lysine, l-glutamic acid and L-tyrosine. Glatiramer acetate is an immunomodulator used in treatment of multiple sclerosis.
Glatiramer Acetate is water soluble copolypeptide with molecular weight
Copolymer is prepared by copolymerization of the N-carboxyanhydrides of tyrosine, alanine, lysine, and glutamic acid. The polymerisation was carried out at ambient temperature in anhydrous dioxane with diethylamine as initiator. Glatiramer Acetate have the ratio alanin:glutamic acid:lysine:tyrosine = 1:6:4.54:2.
Treatment for patients at a high risk of developing multiple sclerosis and for reduction in relapses in ambulatory patients
A substantial fraction of a subcutaneous dose of glatiramer is believed to be hydrolysed locally. Some of the injected dose is also presumed to enter the lymphatic system, either intact or partially hydrolysed.
- 010-82848833 400-666-7788