- Product Name:
- ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE
- L-Ascorbic acid, 2-O-.alpha.-D-glucopyranosyl-
- ascorbic acid 2-O-glucoside
- ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, ASCORBIC ACID-2- GLUCOSIDE
- 2-O-A-D-GLUCOPYRANOSYL-L-ASCORBIC ACID
- L-Ascorbic acid 2-o-alpha-glucoside
- Pyrido(1,2-A)indol-6(7H)-one, 8,9-dihydro-7-(hydroxy(5-methyl-1H-imidazol-4-yl)methyl)-10-propyl-, (R*,S*)-
- Mol File:
ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE Chemical Properties
- Melting point:
- Boiling point:
- 785.6±60.0 °C(Predicted)
- 1.83±0.1 g/cm3(Predicted)
- storage temp.
- White to Off-white
- Water Solubility
- Soluble in water. (879 g/L) at 25°C.
ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE Usage And Synthesis
Ascorbyl glucoside is a stable form of vitamin C combined with glucose. When properly formulated and absorbed into skin, it breaks down to ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C).
antineoplastic, tyrosine kinase inhibitor
According to the manufacturer, ascorbyl glucoside functions as a time-release version of vitamin C (ascorbic acid), and therefore is more stable than traditional ascorbic acid. It is considered to have skin-lightening and anti-hyperpigmentation properties, thanks to an ability to suppress melanin production. Its skinbrightening capacities are attributed to an apparent ability to reduce pre-existing melanin levels (as in the case of freckles or age spots). Ascorbyl glucoside could also help promote collagen synthesis and help reduce skin inflammation. It is found in antiaging, anti-wrinkle, and sun care products.
- 0572-6236833- ;0572-6236208